Moms generally would love to breastfeed their young for as long as possible, but it’s not always doable – there will be times when bottle-feeding will be necessary. Many moms would agree with us how our SofTouch™ wide-neck bottle has helped to feed their baby even when they are apart. The teat on the bottle allows baby to use natural feeding motion learned at the breast which minimises nipple confusion. The teats can also be changed to accommodate the different developmental stages and needs of a baby.
This lightweight and highly durable bottle is made from polypropylene (PP) material. It is affordable, durable and lightweight, so it’s easy to bring along wherever you go.
For 6+ months. Comes with L size nipple that has a Y-cut opening on the nipple. Milk flows out when there’s pressure on the nipple, encouraging and babies to suck to get the milk out. Babies at this age have developed some jaw muscle movements and is able to suckle to get milk out.
- Clinically tested for seamless switch between breast and bottle
- Shaped to help minimize swallowed air
- SofTouch™ Wide-Neck Teat – 100% silicone, super soft and flexible to allow for natural and smooth tongue movement
- Bottle is made from Polypropylene (PP) material
- Specially designed roll-free bottle hoods
- Anti-colic system reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic
- Measurement indication by millimeter (ml) and ounce (oz)
- BPA / BPS free
- Heat resistant to a temperature of 110OC
- 330ml – comes with L-sized SofTouch™ teat. Suitable for 6+ months baby
- Sterilization Method: Boiling, Steam, Chemical