- Specially designed for successful feeding of infants with a cleft palate or poor sucking strength.
- Designed with utmost care to provide comfort to the baby.
- Latex free nipple.
- Helps mothers to feed their babies more effectively.
- Pigeon Plastic Nursing Bottle Designed For Cleft Palate With Long Nipple.
- The Cleft Palate Bottle is specially designed for the proper and successful feeding of infants with a cleft palate or poor sucking strength.
- The Cleft Palate Nipple does fit on most standard size bottles.
- Key Features:
- The Pigeon nipple has Y-cut tip and the plastic one-way valve prevents negative pressure.
- The Cleft Palate Bottle's latex-free, cross-cut nipple has a thick and a thin side that gives baby the advantage of a nipple that is easily compressed.
- It's unique nipple is the simple one-way valve that allows milk to flow only when sucked or compressed by your infant's tongue
- An ingenious air control feature allows to control the rate of flow just by loosening or tightening the cap slightly.
- Volume : 120 ML