Breastfeeding is the most natural method of feeding your baby. Throughout breastfeeding the milk changes according to what your baby needs. Breast milk contains properties, which increase baby's resistance to respiratory infections and diarrhoea. Breastfeeding is a special and rewarding time that is shared between you and your baby.
NUK Nipple Wipes do not contain alcohol, and are not bleached by chlorine. They are fragrance free, made with natural products, extra thick and soft with large size wipe for easy cleaning. Unique smaller dispensing hole ensures a better seal so wipes will not dry out. Moistened using purified water.
• 100 percent cotton
• No chemicals
• Gentle for sensitive nipples. The skin is not likely to have allergic reaction.
• Only purified water is used and contains no preservatives and chemicals. Suitable to be used before and after breastfeeding the baby.
• Each piece of the Nipple Wipes is thoroughly sterilized by autoclaving machines at 115 Degree Celsius.
• Use a piece of Nipple Wipe to clean the nipple before and after breastfeeding the baby as the Nipple Wipe is soft and does not fray.
• The wipe is individually air-tight sealed, hygienic and convenient to carry around.
• The best way to avoid discomfort while feeding is to ensure your baby is positioned and attached correctly at the breast, not just sucking on the nipple.
• Remember to clean your nipples before and after each feed and change your breast pads after each feed because germs can grow very quickly in milk residue which is left on the pads. This could put you at risk of breast infection.
• Always wash your hands before changing your breast pads.