The Vespa 946 Scooter Electric Ride On brings the classic Vespa 946 to life. Elegantly styled, this ride on scooter looks just like the real thing. Little ones will love flashing the working headlights as they balance and play.
This kids’ ride on is easy to use: children just push the button to drive off, powered by the rechargeable 6V battery. A wide base and training wheels keep this ride on safe and stable for little drivers. With a top speed of 1.6mph and a 45 minute run time, the Vespa 946 Scooter 6V Electric Ride On is ready for your next adventure.
- Suitable from 3-6 years old
- Maximum weight limit 30KG
- Top Speed 3KM/H
- Full Charge time 9-10 Hours
- Up to 60 minutes run time with full charge
- Official Brand Stickers & Badges
- Built-in multi-media player
- Foot switch for forward & reverse setting
- USB & AUX input, volume is adjustable
- Minimum charge once per week
- Equipped with built in battery
- Equipped with security alert horn
- Equipped with guarded side wheels
- Equipped with charger
- Adult Assembly Required. (screwdriver required)
- 6 Months Warranty (warranty covers on manufacturer defects and battery only)
Media Console Features
- USB Port: Yes
- Aux In: Yes
- Integrated Music: Yes
- Start-Up Engine Sounds: Yes
- Working Horn: Yes
- Steering Controls: Yes
- Adult close supervision required to reduce the risk of injury
- Strictly forbidden to use on roadways, near motor vehicles, slopes or swimming pools and areas where there is water.
- Please wear shoes when operating vehicle
- Only to be used by one person at a time
- Keep away from children before assembly as there may be sharp edges or small parts
- To avoid suffocation, keep in plastic bag away from children. Dispose all bags immediately upon opening the box
- Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in Traffic.
- Regularly check the battery, charger, wire, plug, casing and other parts are damaged; if damages occur, please cease to use this product until it has been repaired.
- Keep away from fire
- This product instructions shall be kept as they contain important information.
White / Red