Hape’s vegetable basket playset encourages healthy eating habits and imaginative role play for children of ages 18 months and above.
Fill this soft, felt basket with six of your favorite vegetables. This basket is filled with one cabbage, one bean pod, one carrot, one potato, one tomato and one eggplant. Kids will love the details on this set, the cabbage with three removable leaves, the runner bean pod containing two beans and the carrot and eggplant that can be cut in half and reassembled with velcro.
- SOFT AND COLORFUL: Fill your shopping basket with vegetables! The pretend playset includes six of your favorite vegetables; cabbage, potato, tomato, bean pod and eggplant. Toddlers will love to play shopping and pretend play slicing and cooking
- MADE FOR LITTLE HANDS: The vegetables and wooden handle are easy for toddlers to grab and hold. Pop the peas from their pod, peel the cabbage leaves and cut the carrot and eggplant in half
- EASY TO STORE AND CARRY AROUND: Pretend to shop with this little basket toy, and when playtime is over, encourage your kid to put all the things back in the basket to cultivate good organizational habits
- DEVELOPS FINE MOTOR SKILLS: This pretend play food set is great for aiding tactile exploration, developing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Toddlers will learn about different colors, sorting and vegetables
- AGE RECOMMENDATION: 18 months and up