The Ergobaby Hipseat baby carrier offers Ergobabys renowned comfort and ergonomics in an easy-to-use 6 position carrier. With the Ergobaby Hipseat you will enjoy the benefits of a hipseat and a soft structured carrier. One carrier, many carrying options!
- 6 carry positions: front-inward, with and without carrier, front-outward with and without panel carrier, hip with panel & back with panel
- Weight range: 5.5 to 20kg
- Comfortable and ergonomic for baby with large, cushioned seat
- Comfortable for you with wide supportive waistband and padded shoulder straps
- Tuck-away baby hood for sun protection and privacy
- Easy-access zippered pocket
Unlike other carriers, the Ergobaby Hipseat Carrier offers six different methods for carrying your little one, with four options as a carrier and two as an individual Hipseat.
- Front inward - the best method for smaller babies, as the eadrest can support your childs head and neck. Also great for eye contact with your child and a great way to bond
- Front outward - the best method for your little one to look around at the world. It is recommended to wait for your child to have complete control of their head and neck before usining this option.
- Hip carry - a great way to support your childs bodyweight as they get bigger. The weight is distributed across your hip and opposing shoulder
- Back carry - suitable from 12 months and onwards, is the best option for bigger and heavier children.
- Front inward - requires your child to be hold by parent at all time due to the absence of the carrer. Is great when around the house and for more active children, as it does not restrict them.
- Front outwards- - the best method for your little one to look around at the world. Is great when around the house and for more active children, as it does not restrict them.
Raven / Carbon Grey