Developed by a pediatric dentist to help prevent dental issues and now easier to see and find.
Soft, suction-release bulb spreads wider as baby sucks for low-pressure comfort, plus thin-stem design is minimally intrusive on baby's mouth. Contoured "butterfly" shaped shield curves away from baby's face for comfort, plus allows plenty of room for little noses and cheeks. Safe, non-toxic illumination makes it easy for baby and parents to find at night and is easy to recharge just expose to light. BPA-free.
Designed by a Pediatric Dentist
Soft, suction-release bulb spreads wider as baby sucks for low pressure comfort
Helps to lower the pressures inside the mouth that can create dental issues, such as cross bites
Recommended Age : From 6 to 12 Months
Packing : 2 units / Pack
- Developed by a pediatric dentist
- Helps minimize the pressures inside baby's mouth
- These pressures can sometimes create dental issues such as cross bites
- Palatal pressure is lessened by creating an air channel that reduces suction and spreads apart when baby is sucking.
- This Patented Suction-Free Air Channel opens up as baby sucks for low pressure comfort
- Patented Suction-Free Air Channel
- Helps reduce suction and palatal pressure.
- Safe, non-toxic illumination makes it easy for baby and parents to find at night