Our waterproof toilet training mattress protector mat has been designed to help you and your toddler through the stresses of nighttime toilet training. Placed between two soft layers of natural Tencel® fabric, is a discreet layer of waterproof thermoplastic polyurethane. This soft protective flat mat can be placed directly on top of your bed sheet and then be removed for washing, leaving the rest of your bed intact. No more noisy plastic sheets, for a comfortable and better night’s sleep.
Tencel is a sustainable fabric, made with fibers derived from eucalyptus wood, it is naturally anti-microbial, resisting dust mites, bacteria & allergens. Textiles made with Tencel are softer than silk, cooler than linen and even more absorbent than cotton, it is also resistant to wrinkles. This eco fabric has natural breathability and 50% greater moisture absorption than cotton, helping to keep your baby cool even on the hottest nights. Due to this ability, the growth of bacteria is inhibited, as well as mould and mites.
- Waterproof Mattress Protector Sheet - Designed to help your toddler during the toilet training time, it is versatile protection for all types of leaks and spills
- 3 Layers of protection for mattress and child - 1 of thermoplastic polyurethane sheet as anti-allergy barrier, noise free, between 2 soft layers of natural Tencel fabric (top and bottom), soft and delicate for the skin
- Toxic free and breathable - Tencel is a sustainable fabric, made from 100% biodegradable wood cellulose, resistant, anti-bacterial treated and extremely absorbent for a comfortable and dry night’s sleep
- Reusable and Washable - Machine washable and tumble dry safe, it can be placed directly on top of your sheet in order to leave the rest of your bed intact
- Protective cover (70 x 90 cm)
Bed wetting is a common occurrence that can affect up to 14% of children into their early teens. There are many causes but we hope that this discreet training sleep mat can reduce some of the stress for both child and parent.
Machine washable. Do not mix light and dark colours. Do not soak or bleach. Tumble dry at low temperature
70 x 90 cm